1. I love BLACK. Be it a colour, shade, tone, undertone, or whatever black is, I love black. I can dress up in black from head to toe: black LBD, black leggings, black heels...even my hair's black.
2. I like reptiles. I find them cute. Their beady eyes and dinosaur-like features are adorable to me. Hence, I have 3 pet turtles. They are smart as hell, mind you.
3. I'm more of a tea person than a coffee person but I can tolerate strong black coffee on its own. The caffeine overload makes my lips dry though.
4. I'm a good female driver. Nah, scratch that. I'm a good driver. Period.
5. I'm 5'1 and petite.
6. I love wearing heels. High, high heels.
7. I'm almost fully Chinese. My mum's grandmother was Malay.
8. I'm supposed to be able to speak the Hokkien dialect, Mandarin and Cantonese but I can't. Not very well at least. If I had to make a comparison between all the languages/ dialects I know,
English > Malay > Japanese > Cantonese > Mandarin > Hokkien > Hakka
9. I LOVE Japanese food.
10. My favourite sashimi are: shake/salmon, hotate/scallop, abura bouzu/butter fish.
11. Dark chocolate is the way to go, for me.
12. I love electronic music: Trance, Electro, House, DnB, Psytrance. I love driving really really fast to hardtrance/ fast electronic music in general.
13. I had braces when I was 11. Yeah, the ones on teeth.
14. I find French and German to be sexy languages. I think the Brit accent on a guy is cute.
15. I love watching fashion shows on Youtube in my free time. Favourite designer shows: Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, McQueen & Elie Saab.
16. I'm especially clumsy and I hurt myself quite often. I bump into things and get bruises. Used to hit myself with the racquet whenever I played badminton.
17. I Melbourne Shuffle well to electro. I do it properly at least. And I don't look like I'm having a seizure unlike some people I've seen spazzing out on the "running man".
18. I, for the life of me, do not know how to use Photoshop.
19. As a kid, I used to cry all the time whenever I got my hair cut short.
20. I was featured in a Dutch Lady milk advertisement on a billboard in downtown Kuala Lumpur, when I was 4. Did other print ads as well and a TV ad for Hong Kong bank.
21. Liked Digimon and played with "Digivices" during my tomboy stage. Dropped a Digivice in the toilet bowl by accident and my Agumon died. Haha.
22. My first game console was a Gameboy Pocket with only one game: Pokemon Blue.
23. I've played the piano since I was 6. Received my Trinity performance certificate in 2010.
24. I used to draw a lot in highschool. Got really good too. I'm probably shit now though. Sigh.
25. Don't really have a sweet tooth and I don't indulge in heavy desserts like cakes, cupcakes and all of that. I prefer icy, not-so-sweet desserts.
26. I like tofu/ tau fu/ beancurd.
27. I can barely swim and can't float. In an attempt to float, I will curl into a ball and float to the surface with my face underwater and my bum poking out above water. Fail.
28. I procrastinate. I think I work best under pressure. Sigh.
29. I am shy around new faces. I open up easily with people I'm comfortable with.
30. I used to play chess competitively in school. *proud nerd moment*
If you read through the above, ...wow, thanks, lol.